Sunday, January 27, 2013

HomeMade - Running Bib and Medal Organizer -

Homemade 

Running Bib and Medal Organizer 

After 39 years on this planet coupled with a few years of gathering bibs and medals from local races, Christi, thought I needed some organization. So she made me this very sleek and stylish bib and medal holder. Not only did her gift add organization to my world but it also allowed me reflect back on some of the awesome adventures I had along the way. With every adventure I gained new and renewed friendships, experienced awesome places, good food, beer amongst other thoughts, feelings and sights unique to me. 



As always the best gifts for me are those handmade. Priceless.

                        THANKS CHRISTI!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! I think I will have to make more of these to keep up with your medals! :)

    ReplyDelete